The Passion Conspiracy: Did the Jews Kill Christ or Was Jesus the Victim of Identity Theft?
by Randy Weiss, Ph.D.
This book is destined to change the way people view the events surrounding the death of Jesus and the Passion of the Christ!
Jesus was arrested, tried, convicted and executed by 9:00 in the morning! Who knew?
- Was it the Jews who killed Christ?
- Are Evangelical supporters of Mel Gibson’s film justified in their overwhelming support?
- What is the horrible secret of “The Great Passion Play” in Eureka Springs, Arkansas?
- Are Jewish critics of The Passion of the Christ correct that the film is anti-Semitic?
- Did medieval passion plays create havoc and death for Jews?
- How does the history of Holocaust denial relate to the controversy surrounding the Passion?
- What Jewish biblical realities were overlooked in Oberammergau, Ben-Hur, Jesus Christ Superstar, and by Mr. Gibson?
The Passion of the Christ and most typical passion dramas imply that the Jews turned against their Messiah. Is this what the New Testament writers expressed? Dr. Weiss convincingly portrays an alternative view that a very small group of people were involved in the conspiracy to kill Jesus. Do you want to learn the identity of the true guilty individuals?
THE PASSION CONSPIRACY:
Did the Jews Kill Christ . . .
or Was Jesus the Victim of Identity Theft?
Book Price: $12.00 U.S.
ISBN Number: 1-57376-004-8
Paperback 214 pp.