CrossTalk is an internationally syndicated television program. The mission statement says it all: ‘We are boldly reaching out to change lives with the radical truth of our Jewish Savior.’ CrossTalk is hosted by Dr. Randy Weiss and his son, Joshua Weiss. Dr. Weiss is a Jewish believer in Jesus who has been proclaiming this message since his conversion in early 1973. Tune in weekly to enjoy teaching, humor, singing, and sharing from a Jewish man’s perspective. Randy teaches about the Jewish origins of the Christian faith, and helps the Church be sensitized to Jewish issues. He is committed to biblical clarity, historical accuracy, and creative techniques for presenting the Gospel message to the mass media.
We love the Lord and are a blessed family.
We have a Jewish perspective and a call from the Lord to educate non-Jews about the Jewish origins of the Church. Dr. Weiss, and the staff at CrossTalk, hold to an orthodox view of Christianity. We are conservative, evangelical believers called to live out a vibrant faith in the midst of a lost and dying world!
- We believe the Bible is the holy, infallible & authoritative Word of God. (Thank God, some things never change.)
- There is one eternal God revealed in three persons: God the Father, God the Son, & God the Holy Spirit. (Classical Christianity calls this the Trinity. It’s a little tough to explain, but we believe it!)
- We believe in the deity of the Lord Jesus Christ, His virgin birth, His sinless life, His miracles, and in His vicarious atoning death on the Cross, in His bodily resurrection, His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return to earth in power and glory. (We could stop right there cause that is the stuff that will get us shoutin’.)
- We believe in the sanctifying power of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling we are enabled to live a holy life. (In other words, we are pure unadulterated skunkwater apart from His grace and mercy.)
- We believe that the only means of being cleansed of sin and receiving the free gift of eternal life is through repentance and faith in Jesus Christ. It is through His precious shed blood that we find cleansing and it is by accepting Jesus as personal Savior and Lord that we find peace with God. (Simply put, we believe in a “Turn or burn” view of life and godliness.) “God commandeth all men everywhere to repent” (Acts 17:30).
What are you waiting for . . . an engraved invitation?
The Fall of Man
We believe that Adam and Eve, the precursors of the entire human race, were created in the image of God; however, they disobeyed God and became sinners. Through Adam, all people inherited sin’s nature and consequences, and all are in need of a Redeemer (Genesis 1:27; Romans 5:12, 19).
The Plan of Redemption
We believe that Christ died for all of us while we were still sinners; He took the punishment for our sin. With His own blood, He purchased salvation and redemption for all who believe in Him (John 3:16; Isaiah 53:5; Titus 2:14).
Salvation Through Grace
We believe that salvation is totally an act of God’s grace that is accessed through faith in Jesus Christ. No person can be good enough to earn salvation, and “being good” does not contribute to receiving God’s love and favor (Ephesians 2:8, 13).
Repentance and Acceptance
We believe that, when people repent for their sins and accept Christ, they are justified through Jesus’ sacrificial death on the cross. To repent means to be sorry for sins, but it also means to turn away from a sinful lifestyle. Accepting Christ means believing in Him as the only Savior. To be justified means being declared “not guilty” in regard to sin (Romans 10:9-10; 1 John 1:9).
The New Birth
We believe that the change that takes place in people when they are “born again” is very real. They receive righteousness through Jesus Christ, and they are empowered by the Holy Spirit; therefore, they should have new desires, interests and pursuits (John 3:3; 2 Corinthians 5:17).
YEARS IN MINISTRY
TV EPISODES & COUNTING
CROSSTALK INTERNATIONAL MINISTRY ALLIANCE (CIMA) MEMBERS
Members of CIMA work with CrossTalk to impact the world. God has uniquely positioned this ministry to share our platform in an effort to shine a light on the Christian soldiers in the trenches of ministry. Our partnerships with CIMA organizations allow us to bless them while working together to share a message of hope with a hopeless world.